Wednesday 2 May 2012

Popping my blog virginity!

Hello beautiful!
      I've been reading many a blogs over the past 6 months or so and, being the nosey little lady that I am, have really enjoyed taking a peek into everyone's lives! So I thought "what the heck, I'm going to start doing my own". Yey!
      With no further or do, I am pleased to announce that my blog cherry has officially been popped! Obviously I'm a newbie to all this blogging business so please bear (I never know if it's bear or bare here haha) with me while I get the hang of things.
Love, Jess ♥

4 comments:

  1. My first post is so similar to yours, I was following blogs too and then decided to try it myself!

    Have fun!

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just seems so fun and it's nice to take a peek into other people's lives, maybe because I'm just nosey haha. I'm sure I will have fun, hope you're loving it too :D
      Love, Jess ♥

      Delete
  2. I'm exactly the same as you Jess! I love the couple of posts you've written already! I can't wait to see some more!
    I might be being really silly as well, but how can I follow your blog?! I can't seem to find the little clicky button anyway!
    Love, Gabriella xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great being able to have a right good old nosey in other people's lives and get their opinions on things, especially make up haha. I followed yours through my like home page bit, it says "add" somewhere on there and I just copied the link in! My explanation there was useless haha. When in doubt, use google ;) haha <3

      Delete