Friday 31 August 2012

Barmy about Balmi! ♥

Hello lovely ladies (and maybe even gents)!
 
Today's post is going to be a review on a new lip balm that has invaded Boots stores across the UK and it is called Balmi. See what I did there with the title? Clever you see ;) haha. I had seen this lip balm in many YouTube videos but it was only available to buy in America......that was until a few weeks ago.

In this circular lip balm, I picked up the strawberry one but there was also raspberry (which will be my next buy) and a few more but for the life of me remember the flavours! Sorry :( To be perfectly honest, I thought at £4.99, the product would be rubbish and I would be paying for the packaging. How wrong was I!

First of all here's the photos I had taken of the virgin strawberry Balmi (before I had used it basically haha):

Pretty amazing ey! The smell is absolutely delicious and it doesn't taste too bad either - always a bonus! I suffer from dry chapped lips and this Balmi has really really helped to transform them into those lips that we all dream of!
 
I have already got a few ladies at work hooked on these Balmi lip balms so I urge you to try them, you won't regret it!
 
Love, Jess 

2 comments:

  1. I think I might have to go and pick one of these bad boys up!
    Love your glittery nails in the pictures as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lipbalms! great post, and following! xx

    i'd love for you to check out my blog:
    katewinona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete