Thursday 9 August 2012

YouTube; my new favourite......... ♥

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm going to get straight to the point here. Am I right in saying that everyone loves YouTube? Whether it be for fashion, beauty, dance, music, or videos about anything, YouTube is the one that everyone goes to first.

I enjoy watching vlogs, fahsion and beauty/make up videos. I like all the usual and popular "gurus" such as Zoella, FleurDeForce, Sprinkle Of Glitter, TaliaJoy18, CassandraMakeup, Ciaoobelllaxo and many many more. However I have a new favourite!

I found her through her blog and she has only just started doing YouTube videos. Saying that I love her already! (No homo though haha) Who am I on about? It's Gabriella from GabriellaOnTheLoose! She has no idea that I'm doing this blog post on her so I hope she sees this and has a nice surprise!

I really like her blog but I LOVE LOVE LOVE her YouTube videos. I have to say they are the most down to earth, real and honest ones out there. You get a lot of "gurus" that say their thoughts are their own, the videos are 'real', etc etc but with Gabriella's, you feel as if you actually know her because it's as if you are just talking to one of your friends!

Keep doing what you're doing Miss GabriellaOnTheLoose 'cos I'm loving it :D

Here's all the links to where you can find this lovely lady:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gabriellaaontheloose/videos
http://gabriellaontheloose.blogspot.co.uk/

Love, Jess

2 comments:

  1. JESSSSSS!!!
    You are literally the cutest person ever! This is so lovely, ahhh I wish I could give you the biggest cuddle ever!
    Thank-you so much for taking time to write this, it is so lovely of you hehe! Aw I have a mahooosive smile right now!:-)
    Guess who's going to be getting the biggest mention in the world in my next video?! ;-) Awwwwwwwwwww *huge air cuddles*
    What a lovely surprise! :D
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey glad you liked it and thank you for the lovely things you said on your video!
      *HUGE AIR CUDDLES!!*
      Is it sad that I'm sat here waiting for your next video? Haha
      <3 <3 <3

      Delete